QUALITY POLICY & OBJECTIVE
- The quality policy of the Indian Institute of Welding-ANB is to promote education and qualification/certification of welding personnel in India in line with international standards which would be globally recognised and accepted.
- The Indian Institute of Welding-ANB is committed to continual improvement of level of welding personnel in India for global recognition.
- To maintain international standards of quality in qualification/certification ANB-India gives importance to impartiality of process and operation, management of conflict of interest and safeguarding confidentiality and security of information.
- To promote awareness of the need for internationally recognised quality education in welding amongst the welding professionals and industry.
- To set up an infrastructure for education, examination, qualification and certification of welding professionals through approved training bodies or otherwise which would provide opportunities to welding professionals in India.
- Increase in the number of qualified personnel in the field of welding with internationally accepted qualification.