INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF WELDING AWARDS
Dear Member Societies Responsible,
IIW is proud to promote and recognise excellence through eponymous prizes that pay tribute to eminent individuals, who played a subsantial part in IIW’s history, whether as founding fathers, champions, or pillars of the Technical Commissions. As in each year since IIW proposes recognition for Career Achievements and Contributions and Outstanding Technical Achivements, call for nomination is launched until 30thNovember 2018. No submission will be accepted after this time. After this time, all applications will be forward for voting. Results will be discussed during intermediate meeting.
To submit your nomination, please click on award requested below. A form will open and you will be invited to complete and submit.
Awards for Career Achievements and Contributions to IIW
Awards for Outstanding Technical Achievements
· Heinz Sossenheimer Software Innovation Award
Also, a page has been developed to find each one at https://iiwelding.sharepoint.com/SitePages/IIW%20Award%20and%20Recognition.aspx.
I would like to pay your attention on:
· all rules are available by clicking HERE. Please connect to Office 365 before or when asked. In case of difficulties, contact out Helpdesk IIW by Expertime firstname.lastname@example.org,
· to complete form, it will be asked to connect on Office 365,
· unsuccessful nominations for the 2 or 3 past year according to rules will be reconducting BUT an update is highly recommended. The Secretariat will solicited you in the weeks to come,
· because Form could be new for you, please do not hesitate to contact us and to have a look on form before submission. You can close with save. However if you start to complete, it is highly recommended to finish and submit.