AM – IIW Degree – Eligibility Criteria
(Effective from June 2020)
- Membership of IIW-India : The candidate must be an individual member of IIW of any category.
- Educational Qualifications :
- Engineering Diploma students in a 3-year course will be allowed to register for AM-IIW Examinations in the final year.
- 4-year engineering degree students studying in the 3rd and 4th year are eligible to register.
- Registration for any case will be valid for six years.
- There is no exemption in any paper in case of only Diploma in Engineering students.
- A Bachelor of Engineering candidate is exempted from appearing in examinations of some papers that one has passed during their regular course.
- Any candidate may also seek exemption from appearing in a paper if one passes a similar paper through Massive Online Open Courses (MOOCs) such as NPTEL, etc.
- The decision on exemption will be taken based on one individual’s claim for exemption with relevant documents related to the detailed course content and that a candidate has passed the paper successfully.